Forum

NOW, in this moment, is snowing ... WOW

Logo Designer
i am so happy 'cause i live under the mountain so is rare to see the snow folling down ... but actually i can see it ... happy xmas to all ... hahahahahaha
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I haven't seen green grass here since November! It's been snowing ever since. Every night and morning I'm out there shoveling.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
i hate winters here. 6 months out of the year seem to be filled with snow. for some unfathomable reason my husband wont move though. im hoping next year he'll consider a winter vacation at least.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
The Fatkid said:
I haven't seen green grass here since November! It's been snowing ever since. Every night and morning I'm out there shoveling.

you are luky .. i love the snow since i never see it everyday but only during rare moments ;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
it is beautiful
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I hate snow
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I really think the eastcoast needs to share! They are snow hogs!

kidding. Too much of a good thing is not good.

The Pacific NW doesn't usually see a lot of snow except in the mountains. We can always drive to it, tho!

When it does snow - even an inch can bring everything to a halt - i think it's becasue we have so many hills and are generally unpreparted for the rarity.

I live less than 500 feet above sea level, decreasing the likelihood of snow on my own roof even further. We've had nothing but a few flurries in Dec. Sigh -- I too love seeing snow!! It is beautiful!

Glendon -- where are you from?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
you guys should come to Indonesia then...plenty of sunshine for all LT members :D
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I love snow!
:-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
snow is only good for skiing...i can wait 'till it clears up so i can ride my bike...and get in shape for 100 miles for the fight against MS....
14 years ago

Logo Designer
the snowmobilers here have been going overboard lately, all day long i can hear them, even in the middle of the night theyre revving up and down the place :/
14 years ago

Logo Designer
VIDI said:
snow is only good for skiing...i can wait 'till it clears up so i can ride my bike...and get in shape for 100 miles for the fight against MS....

Good to hear from a LT'r that cycles. MS ride is one of my favorites...

Oh yeah, I love snow!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
you guys are so lucky..
you can find that white thing only in the fridge here.. :(
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231