Forum

logo design

Client
Hello,

I was wondering what if no one bids on your logo or if you do not like any of the logo designs? Will the job be on till you find what you are looking for?

thanks
14 years ago

Client
Also, go through the designers portfolios and find examples of work that you like and give them a personal message invite to your contest. That way you stack your possible deck on what type of work (style) will be entering your contest.
14 years ago

Client
thanks for the tips guys :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
omar_55,
make sure you provide feedback as well (good or bad)...some designers don't participate when they see the CH has not communicated at all in the contest or has not ranked yet...at least rank and explain why you don't like a design. It's a good way for us to understand what direction to take
14 years ago

Client
hello, i have invited i believe almost all the designers but so far only 5 ppl have participated :(
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Omar_55, a lot of designers enter to Contest when it comes to end. In the last two days you will have a lot of entries i think. Some, not will enter because of the prize.
You need an illustration now and the Contest for Illustration start in $400 and up.

I hope you understand my grammar, sorry about that.
Best regards, Fernando.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
hmm, i didn't get an invitation :(
14 years ago

Client
lol sorry vidi....i sent you an invite :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
There are many many great and talented designers beyond the first page.
You should check out their portfolios as well and send them an invite if you like what you see.
14 years ago

Client
Hi Glendon, I have I believe have gone up to 8 pages to invite ppl. You are most welcome if you wish to take part in the contest
14 years ago

Logo Designer
omar_55 said:
lol sorry vidi....i sent you an invite :)

i feel better now, thank you for the invite.
14 years ago

Client
no, thank you
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231