Forum

Witches and legends!!

Logo Designer
Hi guys, I think is my first thread here, I am a bit concerned, I just get back home a bit frightened... The man who drove my cab start talikgin to me in the "journey", thing that i dont like but..... anyway, and he started telling me the "story of his life" and that he was married with a woman for 15 years, and he believed that she was a witch, I started laughing a lot, when he told me that he believe that seriously, that she made a pact with the devil that made him like a robot without opinion and personality and lived like this for that 15 years! I didnt believe him and thought that he was joking... but he was totally seriously and frigthened while he was talking!

So well I think he was a bit crazy, but he looked like a good simple man, and then he sayd that the woman, a time later was totally possessed by the demon, that she could turn fingers like they were sausages and there was only one girl that could help her when his woman had those episodes...

He told me more terrifying things and i was listening him as if a believe them but "really not". If you want i can try to tell you but my english is not perfect and dont want to be boring!

I want to know your opinions! Maybe some of you had some of this "freaky moments" in your life

Anyway, I will never take that cab again I swear!!! :/

Sebas
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Send him here:
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

In ten years anybody or any spirit couldn't grab those money :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
im pretty sure witches worship nature, not the devil.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I don't know about my wife... but my Mother in Law is a real witch :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
XD whose mother in law not? I made him that joke too, to this man, and he went serious, he was really convincent! XD

The man also told me that if you put two candels separated near a mirror and you "are looking for it" the devil will appear... That his father told him, but he never tryied of course, if anyone is interested in? today i wont sleep, i will make 20 logos at night :D
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231