Forum

Tornado Warning!

Logo Designer
Should be a fun night. Ha!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Stay away from the windows!! (I'm orig. from the Midwest :) Candles and radio in the basement. Good times.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
And I'm even on the west coast! This storm system is insane.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
OMG! Ask Nat about tornadoes. There was one in ARG a week or so ago. She said there hadn't been one there in her whole life.

Between that, the earthquakes in SA and Haiti, record snows in Europe, it's like the apocalypse is on its way! I mean, my god. I live in Indiana, USA (midwest). January was always 0F degrees (-10 or -20 with wind chill) and snow everywhere when I was a kid. We're expecting 50F degrees and thunderstorms this weekend. It's nuts!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Well, you know.... 2012 is just around the corner!

Breaking news, however: a tornado did touch down here at 8:32 I guess. Just waiting to hear about anymore.

This is Arizona for cryin out loud!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Arizona? I thought you were in SoCal?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
We are but we drove to AZ for my husbands grandfather's funeral (tomorrow).

It's funny because this morning, this storm was just hitting CA. We drove through some of it on the way here, and now it's made it here and we're sitting through it again.

How many people can say they've been through (literally) the same storm twice in the same day!?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Will pray for all of you, hope you get to feel well and be back to normal.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks for the thoughts, all is well today. :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Wow, torando warning.
Hang on there! I have never seen a real live tornado from distance...we don't quite have here such natural phenomenons :| so it sounds scary everytime to me!!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Good luck Raspy! U are a strong girl lady!

2012?????? Do you believe in that? Maybe... I wish stay alive this year :D

Happy everything is going better!

Seba
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I can't beleve the weather in cali....I will be there(SD) next week.....hope its clear:)
stay safe Raspy:-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
tini1 said:
I can't beleve the weather in cali....I will be there(SD) next week.....hope its clear:)
stay safe Raspy:-)

Hey! I'm going to be in Carlsbad next week. :) Maybe well bump into each other in the airport.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I'm going to be in encinitas feb1-5...so not next week, the week after.....looking forward too, no kids, (they are bummed, 'WHAT! were not coming!"")......my hubby is dying for some surf, me, to visit my gma....so we are going:)
(woohoo quanitas and robertos here I come!)
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231