Forum

Hours Left on Our Logo Contest! Come Join

We've only got hours left for our Video Production/Photography logo tournament here.. We are not set yet on any current design.. So we welcome all new ones! Thanks!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
What's you link?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
sorry about that, i just linked through your username, thanks!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
SpeedLogo said:
I had planned to continue to develop the design I submitted, which went from being ranked in the top 10 to "Not Interested" and without any feedback, so I moved on.
It helps to keep even entries you're not really interested in ranked, just so the designers who already have worked hard doing a concept for you will either get ranking points, or keep refining their concept to make it better. But with no feedback, we can't do that.

same thing happened over here. doesn't help much, moved on.
14 years ago

My appologes, I tried to give a ton of feedback to each designer, I feel like I have left a TON of feedback.. My appologies if I didn't address yours, I mean to address every designer.. I completely understand your take on it--totally. And I apologize if I appear inconsiderate. I put some under "not interested" so that design would not be emulated by new designers entering the contest. If we're supposed to keep them all ranked, then why is there a category for "Not Interested"?

Anyway, my apologies.
14 years ago

I totally get it, and understand now.. Thanks!
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231