Forum

How can you print entries?

Client
Hi, I need to show entries to my partners, is there any way to print, or save them to print or send? thanks.
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
The easiest way is to post a link to your contest:
https://logotournament.com/contests/mindspringer

by email. You could also print the contest page, but I would hide the brief, and make sure your printer settings are "shrink to fit".

Please email support if you require further assistance and we would be glad to help you out.
14 years ago

Client
Thanks Tyler.

Yes, I figured that out. But it's too small and lumped with everyone elses. We just want to show our team the top five, by being printed out large, so we can stand back and see which is the most impressive, but I can't seem to do that. I can't even save the image and then go back and print it.... very frustraing.

And here are some more comments/suggestions.

Typing instructions to designers frustrating. I wish I could talk one on one with the top designers I ranked, so I can get instant feedback and refine the changes. Even if I could do it by skype. Designers are spending all this time doing changes that are not exactly what I asked for, and it's hard to get my point across.

Plus, an added feature of "send a message to every designer" or the capability of sending a message to each desinger who has entered, would be super helpful. We want to tell the top 10 that we've extended the contest based solely on the fact that we're unsure of how the logo tournament process works, so we extended it to buy time, as apposed to looking for more entries. I don't want to type that 20 times.

Having an area that thourorly explains the process is really needed.

Just some constructive feedback. If you want to contact me directly, I welcome the call. Typing is so time consuming and inefficient sometimes.

Diana
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231