Forum

Contest Ending in Less Than 2 Days, No Logos We've Really Really Liked Yet. Advice Designers?

Hello Designers,
First, thanks for reading this post! I am very appreciative of the designers that have submitted logo designs to my competition--I can't thank you enough.

Im looking for a bit of advice--I feel perhaps our "brief" is possibly boring, not guiding enough and therefore we have not received many submissions. The submissions we have received are not really what we're looking for yet. What are we looking for?--We'll we're not totally sure, but we feel confident we'll know when we see it, or when something gets in the "ball park" of what we're looking for.

So Designers, what can we do to improve our chances of having a successful contest? We've left feedback on nearly every submission, re-prioritize the logos as soon as a new one is submitted. We can up the contest money slightly if needed as well. We've invited 1-2 designers so far today as we've gone through portfolios, and can invite more.

I really appreciate your feedback, and again, can't thank you designers enough for your insight, and aiding us in developing our thoughts on what it is we want in a logo.

Also, finally... If there's any designers that feel they want to enter, we'd really appreciate it.. We don't have many entries as of yet. We'd like to see something completely different from what's been submitted thus far.

We want to help you designers as much as possible to help us. Make sense?

Thanks again!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I think you're right, you do need some more participation.

If you opt for a contest extension I wouldn't go more than a couple days, most of the contests here are way longer than needed anyways, and it doesn't typically get more/better designs.
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
You've been doing a great job with feedback so far. I find that the most of the entries come near the end, so it's really tough to make an evaluation until the contest actually ends. Once it's in judging mode you can then extend it if you need it.
14 years ago

We're so happy with the outcome today.. We've more than doubled the submissions, and they entires are very impressive now! Thanks Designers!
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Brett -- I'm very glad it worked out. I've seen this situation plenty of times, and the best of often saved for last.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231