Forum

Idea for improving site

Client
If there was a way to point on specific parts of each logo and make comments I think that would help increase the quality of communication between the contest holder and designers.

Also, a glossary of design terms would help communication and teach contest holders how to better communicate their thoughts. Maybe they could even take it a step farther with having drop down menus for certain terms to make it more automated, but still leave room to type additional comments freely.

Just some ideas...I love the idea of this site, definitely the best way to get a high quality logo. I have purchased a few logos already through other websites that charge about the same. But you only get a few designers at best and sometimes they just can't achieve what you are looking for.

Thanks logotournament.com!
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Thank you for the suggestions -- they touch on a couple of ideas that we will be showing up on the site sometime next year. I think they will be welcomed by many.
14 years ago

PNC
Logo Designer
A Search Engine would be good.
So you can locate diffrent designers, competitions and find things easier and quicker.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231