Forum

On the positive note!!!

Logo Designer
Just got back from NBC!!! I think we got them!

Also, my partner surprised me with another pitch down the street at Lifetime, we got a project from them too!!!

Heard back from Seagram's today also, 3-4 weeks we are pitching them as an agency of choice!!!

Whooo hooo!!! What a roller coaster of a day!!!

LOVE ALL AND FORGIVE ALL - Sam
15 years ago

Logo Designer
neato
15 years ago

Logo Designer
lol @ Rapsy
15 years ago

Logo Designer
You look pretty Sam Vayner :P Everyone googled you , your facebook rocks with your friends list !
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Sam, yawn, I am sure we all are really, really happy for you.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Now, lets *REALLY* turn this into a positive thread, k?
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I am really really happy to be here with most of you, as the talent amazes me.
I'm not new to design, but looking through everyones work, I learn & get inspired.......so thank you everyone:D

NAMASTE
15 years ago

Logo Designer
lol @ NAMASTE
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Speed thank you, I will tell Tom Brokaw you said hi. He is getting a bit senile with age though, he might forget who you are, so no promises.

Dazzle there are some crazy pics in there ... don't you dare!!! LOL.

Sam
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Senile success, look around you Speed, you are swimming in it! Keep up the great work! Speeding up the senile process!

Sam
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Well done Sam. Very nice account. So much for a recession
15 years ago

Logo Designer
loool @ Nancy, guess thats true, sneaky Sam Da Joker, i mean Sam Da Great. Keep up the circus show pal, you're so much fun, i am enjoyin what your doin, but not you ;)

let me see you shinning here with more gold winnings, and see you in first page ( top 50 ), i know thats a dream of urs, but here its the real world, your work speaks out itself with CH and contests, try to win more blue ribbons, they would sure help ;)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
loool @ Nancy, yeah, sure, all those names are true, they had an experience with the following big list of brands, but what kind of experience is that ? i am wondering.

If i was to do that, i'd have a list of clients like " Vodafone, Bandridge, Jotun Paints, Etc " and make a big list of those, although i do have alot of work done interactive intranet websites / mutlimedia interactive cd presentations done for the mentioned names above already on my online portfolio.

At least, you'd see the actual work i did for such brands, which would make since if i was to related those names to my past experience.

Unlike Sam Da Big Mouth, who does alot of talking and we see a little or no action or real examples at all.

I am still not convinced he drew that fish himself, looks so fishy to me and if i was just to nail it down, anyways it took 2nd, that would help him with more points to just see him on the 1st page of the top 50, a dream that he's after making true but finding hard time on here with real world and real CH, unlike those fictional ones he's dealing with.

Sam, take some online tutorials for the basics of designing a simple, good looking logo with an effective message behined it, those do win alot here actually.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Speed, Dazzle - when you will hold your first Creative Director position for an agency like Grey or LOWE Worldwide, or BFG, or one of the top 25 agencies, then we will talk. Till then learn to draw without tutorials on which end to hold a pencil.

Sam
15 years ago

Logo Designer
and thanks Brendan, it has been tough in this economy, but in reality you have to not only come into the client and show him great creative, great technology, you also have to show him that you as an agency has eliminated all the fluff in your bottom line, that they are not paying for all the secretaries, perks, executive retreats, untalented interns like Dazzle, but for great creative and tech back-end.

Sam
15 years ago

Logo Designer
That if anyone here believed that worked as a creative director at any of those agencies you mentioned to start with, nice one, please try again later.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
* that you * , above it was just written " that " , was typing fast and missed on it. am wondering how come the " you " fell out like that :P
15 years ago

Logo Designer
oh ... now you are censoring a message board. being from the US you should have some sort of a concept of free speech and expression, but wow, this is a new low for MODs. Exactly why you need to be stripped of your MOD privileges.

Don't you worry about my clients, let me worry about them. Worry about idiot designer ripping off Fortune 500 logos.

Sam
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Here too?

Please use PM, free speech is allowed, BUT this has gone way beyond.

Thread to be closed....
15 years ago

Logo Designer
As I said before, Egypt, along with Russia (I am originally from Russia, lived in Austria, Italy and now the US, so I am a bit familiar with the world) is not exactly known for Freedom and Speech and Expression, just stating a fact. This is not a "hate" speech.

Sam

What do you think about my new avatar though?
15 years ago

Logo Designer
better the devil you know then the one you dont lol
15 years ago

Logo Designer
True. True.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231