Forum

Am I doing something wrong?

Client
Hello,
This is my first time here at LT. My tournament has been up for over 2 days now but I have only received 5 entries. I am looking at the other tournaments that offered the same amount of money that I did and they are up to 40+ entries received.

Is there a reason why I am not getting that many people attempting to design a logo for me? If I am not doing something correctly, or not providing enough input could someone let me know please? I really want this to work out!!

Thank you so much for any help

DSB
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Except the price, it seems to be a very exciting contest...
You will sure see a lot of entries soon...
If you want to boost your contest, look at the portfolios and invite those you like to participate.
Good luck!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
No, you're not doing anything wrong! You probably don't have many entries yet because the type of logo you're looking for is somewhat complex and takes time to produce. Plus, there are fewer designers here that specialize in illustrative emblems than in other types of logos, so you may not have as many entries in the end as a contest for a lettermark logo, for example. Also, contests are often more active during the second half, so you should start to see more entries over the coming days. There's no need to worry! And this post alone will help advertise your contest! A tip: you might try looking through designer portfolios and invite designers who match your style to enter your contest. You can invite a designer by going to their portfolio page and clicking the button to "send private message." Good luck!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
@Lindsey:
You speak a far better english but i'm faster! eheh!
14 years ago

Client
Ok thanks so much for the positive responses. I will continue to wait with my fingers crossed!!!

Thank you
14 years ago

Logo Designer
satto said:
@Lindsey:
You speak a far better english but i'm faster! eheh!

you are satto ;)
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231