Forum

Cameraflage competition

Client
Hello Designer,
To all the designers we've invited and those we have not we are closing in on 48 left of the competition. Although there have been some excellent designs submitted we are still looking for someone to "shake up" the contest. For our patented product which is art of a very competitive market it is crucial that the brand/logo stand out and look professional. Originality is a key factor in the success of this competition.

Sincerely,
https://logotournament.com/contests/new_discoveries
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hello custom, I fear that you may not get as many designers submitting as you would like because you are ranking so few designs. Designers like to get constructive feedback and they like to be ranked. If a designer is going to work on a logo for you, they would like to know they are going to get something out of it. The idea of putting effort into a design that will more than likely be thrown into the Not Interested category can turn them off. A design ranked #300 still earns the designer a point here. I would suggest ranking as many designs as possible within reason. You may also find that in the last 2 days the number of entries sky rockets-that's just the norm here on LT. Best of luck! And I hope you find what you are looking for!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Well said, I'd rather come 200th out of 200 and get a point for my effort rather than make all the effort and take all the time only to have it bined at the end.
There seems to be a awful lot of CH at the minute who don't rank anything, leave little to no feedback and then at the end just bin everything lower than 10th...

Don't fall into that trap; if you rank it.... they will come :D
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231