Forum

Wise decision from CH and nobody can get hurt.

ega
Logo Designer
Links here for the case :
https://logotournament.com/contests/walk_on_water?page=1
After fews Questions to CH ( CONTEST HOLDER ) and get clear what exactly he need, I bring the concept to podium.
With a Brilliant attitude showed from a newbie try hard being a Robinhood, and execute similar design with a his/her traditional bow.
Even worst . . when CH not enough wise and let that Robin step up in front of you and lead the tournament.
I just wonder to know, what the point that They want to say at me?
Do you?
Any ideas how to solve this problem when happen to you?
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi ega,
maybe you could PM the other designer, and let them know it was your concept, maybe they didn't see, and ask that the revise theirs to be different from your concept. I find this often works, that the designer didn't realize. If that doesn't work, please post a link to your image and the other designers in designer resolution forum, where it can be voted on.
sorry this happened:( I know how it feels.

I also posted this message in resolution forum:)
15 years ago

ega
Logo Designer
Sometime logocourt button didn't work (I can't find in my contest) , can you tell me why?
15 years ago

Client
Hello Ega, Your English is a little difficult to understand are refering to the Logo I have put into #1 and #2
Are you suggesting he/she copied your idea?

Who is CH ?
15 years ago

ega
Logo Designer
15 years ago

Logo Designer
CH = contest holder

:)
15 years ago

Client
Tini/Ega,
Noticed you have pulled 'Surfer' designs from competition.
No reponse from Surfer yet, but I do like his/her design.
I agree its similar to yours Ega but I don't believe its plagerism as it shows better the board proportions and I quite like the way the WW appears to be seperate from Board design. Maybe you could work on your board propotions and re-submit another entry? anyway I think it fare to extend competition for two days to allow u to re-submit and Surfer to respond.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi neil, the entries were removed due to designer code of conduct rules that we follow. All rights of the designer and client are put first, that is why we have specific rules we follow.:)
Ega, first came up with the initial concept, so it is hers to expand on. I am confident if you work with the designers(revisions can be done even after a winner is declared) you will end up with a great logo.

15 years ago

ega
Logo Designer
Nil,
I knew this not exactly same with the image/curve that I provided to you.
But Surfer used double line at board that same with my concept/idea and I'm 100% sure he/she want to describe a "wave" with the symbol.
As I mention to you (Nil) the concept have a meaning behind this.
I can't accept that Surfer/Akimdave using that symbol like I used before.
15 years ago

ega
Logo Designer
Here Our opinions about the case, you can "sign into" this link

https://logotournament.com/forum/designer_disputes/561
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231