Forum

"Clean" version of current submissions

Client
It would be nice if there was essentially a "clean" link of all of the current submissions in a contest. Specifically, a link that I as a contest holder could send out to other interested parties that just had all of the submissions on one page, did NOT have the $ award price, nor any of the other contest brief information ,nor the comments, etc. The reason for this, is it would be nice to send a link to other interested parties - other people in my company to get their input - but I would prefer they did not see price information, and other details.

I of course realize they could come across this information if they came into the site from the front and dug around, but the idea would be to not make it so obvious.

By the way - this is my third Feature Request post in this forum. Is this an appropriate place to put these? Let me know if there is a better venue for this.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Shantheman,

This is as good a place as any. You might also post in Contest Holder forum...AND contact Admin under the HELP>>CONTACT buttons. They are always open to suggestions, and respond generally within 24 hours.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231