Forum

Better notification for CH's about when a Designer has made a comment

Client
Feature request:

It would be nice if it was easier to tell when a designer has posted a comment to one of the submissions. For example, if I have a long thread of back and forth with a designer - say 7 messages long, and they post a new message, I have no indication that there is a new comment for me to look at. Obviously, it will say there are now 8 comments, but that means I would have to have remembered that there were 7 before. Some solutions:
1) On the main contest screen, have some indicator of NEW comments to threads that I have not seen before
2) Give CH the option of getting emailed any new comments
14 years ago

Vea
Logo Designer
Great idea:))

It's the same for contestants. Sometimes I find it hard to remember the number of comments or check my e-mail every 20 minutes or so. I also think it would be much more easier and faster if there was a notification, let's say, next to the personal messages menu.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
One idea could be in the CH comments column have the number change colors if a new comment was made. Same with the Contest Holder...they could have a color change in their number from any new comments from the designer.
Just a thought
Don
14 years ago

Logo Designer
OHH currently CH never receives any emails when a designer leaves a msg its so weird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always assumed that they get a email notification, and how foolish off me - thinking so i used to leave comments.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
wow, i thought the CH received a notice when a designer leaves a message....i always get a fairly prompt response....interesting.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231