Forum

http://logotournament.com/contests/co2mpensate_compensate/logocourt/3060?page=1

Logo Designer
this always goes only in the Designer Discussion.

also, you post that link inside the thread, never as a title.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Ivan, please delete this one as soon as you see it, thanks.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Daz, this is the clearest direction I've had from you regarding the forum I'm supposed to be posting to for LC (I've only used that feature twice now so I'm certainly no expert). So now I know. And Ivan, while you're at it will you please offer up some advice concerning repect to your fellow moderator? I don't deserve or accept this kind of crap. See below:

[quote]Your comment was removed from page:
by reason of "really ? not sure ? you were just told that two or 3 days ago, didn't know you are a slow learner"
[end quote]
14 years ago

Logo Designer
RetroMetro_Steve said:
Daz, this is the clearest direction I've had from you regarding the forum I'm supposed to be posting to for LC (I've only used that feature twice now so I'm certainly no expert). So now I know. And Ivan, while you're at it will you please offer up some advice concerning repect to your fellow moderator? I don't deserve or accept this kind of crap. See below:

[quote]Your comment was removed from page:
by reason of "really ? not sure ? you were just told that two or 3 days ago, didn't know you are a slow learner"
[end quote]

if you think this was crap, then i think you repeating the same mistake twice in just 2 days after you've been told that it was wrong, is crap too.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
You're wound up way to tight for the position you're in, Daz. Information and courteous, sound interpretation of LT policy is your role - that's all. No superior, judgemental nonsense is appropriate to the role of moderator.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
RetroMetro_Steve said:
You're wound up way to tight for the position you're in, Daz. Information and courteous, sound interpretation of LT policy is your role - that's all. No superior, judgemental nonsense is appropriate to the role of moderator.

none of that happened, but you asked me in a PM before and i explained in details too, so i did my job and role good, but you did not listen and repeated it right away, did it not sink in easily ? was that hard to understand ? guess i have to look back to see if i was not clear enough or not.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
From above - "this always goes only in the Designer Discussion." That is clear. Now I understand. The rest of it such as "did it not sink in easily ? was that hard to understand ?" smacks of self-importance on your part and is demeaning and that's what you need to reign in.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
i'm done with this. move on now until this thread is nuked / deleted.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Cheers - let's get back to designing;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
i'm with you steve. the subtle jabs and demeaning tone on Daz's "reasons for removal" are uncalled for.

i have been a fly on the wall and seen all kinds of the same from him on numerous threads. none of them had anything to do with me at all, but to see the disrespect time, and time again....its really makes me wonder why it is tolerated.

all moderators need to do is just state the reason clearly. there is CERTAINLY no need to make references to a person's learning ability. QUOTE "slow learner" ....really unprofessional.

maybe a list of reasons is in order for the moderators to choose from- then they can just pick the one that relates best to the situation (and won't be able to type in and include any personal 'feeling' into the reasons.)

then maybe this will stop happening, but it doesn't seem it will on its own.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
interesting.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hold on everyone...stop posting in this section..there is no need to bash Designers or MODs...DAZ is a Good Moderator...

if you have any issues with anyone use the Designers discussion or PM or contact Admin...so please stop posting in this section...

Also take another read of designercode of conduct

Hope this helps clarify things

ECC
X_MOD hahahahahaa
14 years ago

Logo Designer
What's funny about this to me is that a logocourt does NOT belong in the designer discussion, as instructed above, but it does belong in the designer RESOLUTIONS forum.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
^^ ha.. you're right! are you a copy editor in your day job??
14 years ago

Logo Designer
[quote]maybe a list of reasons is in order for the moderators to choose from- then they can just pick the one that relates best to the situation[end quote] - this sounds like a very reasonable solution...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
struve said:
i'm with you steve. the subtle jabs and demeaning tone on Daz's "reasons for removal" are uncalled for.

i have been a fly on the wall and seen all kinds of the same from him on numerous threads. none of them had anything to do with me at all, but to see the disrespect time, and time again....its really makes me wonder why it is tolerated.

all moderators need to do is just state the reason clearly. there is CERTAINLY no need to make references to a person's learning ability. QUOTE "slow learner" ....really unprofessional.

maybe a list of reasons is in order for the moderators to choose from- then they can just pick the one that relates best to the situation (and won't be able to type in and include any personal 'feeling' into the reasons.)

then maybe this will stop happening, but it doesn't seem it will on its own.

Daz is know for it ...
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231