Forum

Client
Well, our contest is finally over (Shoemaker Family Dental) and I just want to thank every one of the designers who took part in it. We were amazed at the amount of creativity and effort put forth by all of you. I wish we could afford to pay all of you for your time and talent.
Since this was our first contest, we had a lot to learn and at times it was very frustrating. Any of the CH's who read my posts in the CH forum know what I'm talking about. In the end though everything worked out. That was in no small part due to the help of administrators (Tyler and Ivan - thank you) and the courtesy of the designers. We are very happy with our logo and hope to be able to hold more contests in the future as our business grows. All of the designers we interacted with were very polite and helpful. There are a lot of incredibly talented and friendly people involved with this website and we hope to be able to use it again soon. We will certainly refer our friends to it. Thanks again to all!
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
I'm glad that you are satisfied with the end result -- our goal here is to deliver the logo you *really* want.

Could you email support@logotournament.com and let us know which parts of the process you felt were the most frustrating? We continually evolve the site based on customer & designer feedback.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231