Forum

Does this service/community engage with the topic of slogans?

Client
I have just started my third contest and I can't think of a better service on the internet. Thank you designers for all your hard work and talent.
My question is: do designers also help with ideas about slogans/taglines? I have received great advice about fonts, colors and marketing philosophies on past contests. Would it be appropriate to put out a selection of slogans and get feedback from the designers? Is there a logotournament like service for slogans?
Great to be back.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Welcome back :)

I can't see why us designers wouldn't want to help out. If you posted them here I'm sure you'd get some feedback - a bit of a critique.

If it was creating slogans then that might be different - I suppose you could open a logo contest but it doesn't really fit the format of this site.... unless you wanted it designed too.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
we have had a few contests in the past where the designers where asked to not only design a logo but also come up with a name for the company so i dont see why it would be a problem =

if you have some in mind i would recommend you post them here in the forums and ask for feedback, alternately you could just ask designers in the contest to show you some ideas along with their logo proposals
14 years ago

Client
Hey, Great! This is so much fun. So, the slogans that I am kicking around for Sojourn Teambuildinging are:
Leadership is not a spectator sport
Leadership in action
The journey begins now
The slogan needs to be catchy and short (remembered when seen from a passing truck or t-shirt). This is an adventure teambuilding company focusing on private schools, universities and corporations in Los Angeles.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
'It's good to be Leadership'

-C. Murphy
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Self-esteem for Groups.
Self-Es[i]team[/i]

We Take One for Your Team

Team-Esteem
14 years ago

Client