Forum

Logo Designer
Well I joined up and there's good work here! lots of creativity and skills in brand illustration.

I'm just wondering how difficult it would be to create a fake contest manager account, then
submit as a designer to your own contest .. that would be a dodgy way to win a contest huh!!

I wonder if this goes down here in any of these contests?

If so - that's super sneaky way to build a trophy cabinet...

lol
15 years ago

Logo Designer
That would be an expensive way to get a trophy next to your name.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
You seem to watch alot of cartoon network mstajoshua
15 years ago

Logo Designer
mistajoshua said:
Well I joined up and there's good work here! lots of creativity and skills in brand illustration.

I'm just wondering how difficult it would be to create a fake contest manager account, then
submit as a designer to your own contest .. that would be a dodgy way to win a contest huh!!

I wonder if this goes down here in any of these contests?

If so - that's super sneaky way to build a trophy cabinet...

lol

Go ahead and give that a try and let us know how your wallet feels. ;)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Remember even if you win and get the prize money..
you still have to deduct LogoTournament commission...
so in short you are buying a trophy with the commission...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
problem with a rigged contest..IT NOT FAIR..we as designer invest a lot of time into developing a contest and to enter into one that is rigged.....not a good thing....beside your ip addressing will rat you out...all iP's are recorded for security and legal issue such as what your are propsing to do ...

and publicly what were you thinking. tell the whole world you are going to screw around with designers..yeah that was smart...geeeeesh..

btw Admin read these posts too
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Note that a portion of the pot goes to LT. If you do it, that is an expensive and ridiculous way of getting your gold medal.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I've only done it 3 times.

can't afford to do anymore.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
At least you're honest.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231