Forum

Ranking logo entries and "short list"?

Client
Hello logotournament.com Staff,

When a logo tournament ends, the top 3 places must go to three different designers according to "logod" in a recent posting. Is that correct? Even if the top graphic artist also had another original concept and you would like to rank him or her 1st and 3rd, according to the rules that can not happen. Please confirm this point. It is an important point in my tournament.

Beyond this, can we rank the next 7 of the top 10 logo entries according to merit regardless of who the author is as long as each ranked entry is a different concept? That is could one author receive multiple rankings within the top 10 for each ranking for an origianl visual concept?

Also, please clarify the ranking rules regarding the "short list" of remaining logo entries. Can we give credit to those graphic artists who came up with multiple creative ways of modifying a concept or should the "short list" consists of only original concepts (or interpretations of a concept stated by the CH) by graphic artists outside the top 10? I would like to give credit to graphic artists who were prolific and creative in their exploration of different ways of expressing a visual concept. Do you have any other suggestions for the ranking process.

The graphic artists who worked on my project did an outstanding job and I would like to do what I can to reward them appropriately.

Thanks,

Dr. Tom
14 years ago

Logo Designer
i think you will find all the answers you need in this thread:
https://logotournament.com/forum/general_discussion/914
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231