Forum

Client
Firstly thank you to all of the designers for helping us to host a really great contest. We were very pleased with the high quality contributions and by the end we could have had 5 or 6 very different designs each of which we would have been pleased to have. We ended up having to run a mini market research activity to choose from the top 3.

Congratulations to Mare for winning from a very early entry concept
Kudos to KJK, Magnita and Rosyadibad for some great later entries

Secondly, this is my second contest on LT and over the last year or so I have followed with interest some of the discussions on the LT ranking process. I would like to support the introduction of a "concept" stage within the LT process. Customers could then rank the broad concepts but not every design. The designer and customer could refine the concept through private communication (a private ranking system between customer and client) but only the top choice variation on each concept would appear on the contest page. It would mean that designers are unlikely to occupy multiple spots in the ranking list, unless they submit totally new concepts. It will also mean that customers can properly rank their contest right up to the close. To be honest, with the current drag and drop process this is virtually impossible if you have many entries. It should also reduce the issue of design theft and copy cat entries.

Overall though, a great experience yet again

Best
J
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231