Forum

Feedback from a Contest Holder

Client
You can only have a single login so when a couple of us login at the same time anyone else will get logged off. Very, very, very annoying.

It is not clear where to put comments. We were putting them on the main contest page and then realized that you can put them on each design. But not sure really where the best place is for them.

We really want to be able to delete a comment but I see no way to do that.
14 years ago

Client
Also the moderator left us a general help message but it was unclear what exactly we were/are doing wrong. I am guessing it was because we had no idea that comments can be placed by clicking on the individual design entries.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
You'll need to contact admin here about the login situation... I assume it's a security measure.

There are advantages to using the designer page to post comment - the designer gets notified by email of your comments.

However, if you post about designs on the main contest page, everyone can easily see your comments. This helps designers better understand your preferences. Yet the individual designer receives no email about your comment.

Deleting... you should be able to delete or edit your own comments. Contact a moderator for assistance with other posts on your contest.

hope this helps
14 years ago

Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231