Forum

Client
Hi, I have returned and set up a new competition. The last one went very well and my client was very pleased with the results. When I set up the last competition I am sure that I could select a range of formats that the winner would provide. That option now seems to have gone. Ideally I would like multiple formats of the design. What is the best way to request that?

Thank you
J
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi J, we have to provide you with an EPS file when the competition is over. If you need the final file in various other formats, ask the winner to supply them. Just wait until the competition is over - or ask the "leader" if they can do that for you. (If they know what they're doing, it shouldn't be a problem)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I think multiple formats should be required when submitting the final and approved design.
14 years ago

Client
The Fatkid said:
Hi J, we have to provide you with an EPS file when the competition is over. If you need the final file in various other formats, ask the winner to supply them. Just wait until the competition is over - or ask the "leader" if they can do that for you. (If they know what they're doing, it shouldn't be a problem)

Thank you FK and thank you again for kicking my competition off with a great design. LT seem to have taken away an early option to choose multiple formats, I gues it does leave it down to one to noe negotiation with each designer. I agree, if a designer can't provide multiple formats then they are unlikely to win at the end.

Cheers
J
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231