Forum

Can we upload or link to example logos?

Client
Hello,

We're running a contest and we're really looking for a customized font. A few designers have asked me for examples. I have a few logos I'e come across that I would like to share, but not sure how and don't want to break any rules here. They are logos I've seen on the web, not anything designed by someone in LogoTournament (that I'm aware of, anyway). Would really like to display these in some way to help put designers on the right track.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Shelly,
you are free to upload examples of things you like. That's good to give us some direction. It's just the job of the designer not to copy those ideas. We should just lean towards it.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
HI! LT doesn't provide a way for you to upload images; you can post links to them, tho.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
you can upload example images to any website (facebook, photobucket, imageshack) and then post links to them in your general discussion area.

examples area great way to get your contest going in the direction you want =)
14 years ago

Client
bugy said:
you can upload example images to any website (facebook, photobucket, imageshack) and then post links to them in your general discussion area.

examples area great way to get your contest going in the direction you want =)

Thanks for this. This is what we wound up doing. Hopefully it will help everyone.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Just a heads up for you: All links are uploaded and work just fine. (I may enter this contest as well. Had not seen it when I was browsing... Fun sounding contest.)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
$575 sounds pretty fun to me!
count me in =)
14 years ago

Client
Thanks guys! Bugy's come up with an interesting concept, looking forward to more. Also I'll keep an eye out for jgoodew.
14 years ago

Client
I put two urls in our general discussion of some ideas we were thinking of but I was not able to get them to actually be clickable. What is the syntax for indicating an anchor tag in the comments?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Links to websites outside this domain are not clickable, and no syntax or code will change that (I've tried).
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231