Forum

ok... i'm new.

Logo Designer
I'm a trained designer... but haven't practiced in a long while. This environment seems nice and peaceful to get back into the swing of things for me.

So.... someone may have suggested that I did something wrong.
Are there actual "rules and regulations" beyond the "designer code of conduct"? which I have followed. So that I can know for next time.

Thanks guys
xo
Mango
15 years ago

Logo Designer
First, welcome on board of " LogoTournament " on behalf of myself and all my fellow designers here. You will love it around here and yes it will be a good chance to swing in, as there are pleny of contests going and plenty new ones coming everyday.

As for your question, no there is nothing beyond the designer code of conduct. But, it will be helpful for you to skim through previous discusion threads and read whats been going on and forth in them to be more familiar with things that occured before around here.

Welcome on board again.

Kareem
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks Kareem :)

I will skim through and try to catch up on all the designer drama ;)

Sincerely, I am grateful for this anonymous, rewarded, practice forum. Thank you.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hello Mango and I send th emotion "Welcome on Board" If oyu ahve any question please do not hesitate to contact myslf or Daz eer I mean Kareem...no I mean Tribbiani.....hahaha he's changed his user name twice today...
anyways any Moderator or Admin can help you

Best of luck

Scott
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks Scott :)

One thing I've noticed... how do I send a personal message to someone?
(or do I have to be a member for x period of time before I can do that?)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hello Mango:) welcome to logotournament......
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hey Mango, welcome btw...

I found the FAQ are quite helpful as well...
Mind lots of people seem to start forum threads instead of looking up the help section...
Whichever works for you really...

Toronto eh? Me too :p
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I applied to concordia university back then for " Digital Design " and they required a portfolio beside the certificates and all, i was in British School, so i was done with my GSCE's and A-Levels, anyways, i got accepted and i was preparing myself to move there, then, the screwed up Bin Laden did his hit and things got complicated and my parents gave up on the idea, as it was hard then for anyone from the middle east to go near there, lol.

but i had alot of friends moving their to study at Mguil ( i know i spelled it wrong, lol ). so yeah, if that didn't happen, i would have ended in canada myself, but too bad i didn't.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
My girlfriend's going to Concordia in Irvine,CA
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231