Forum

Client
I have had many logos removed from my contest due to logo courts. One was currently ranked #1! How do I find out what the issues were involved with this or do i have that right. The #1 ranked logo was a modification of one of the earliest submissions in the contest by that designer, I cannot believe that it was copied from someone else. (perhaps from someone else's design in a different contest?) At any rate, my contest ended 3 days ago, I presume I am left with my choices. Can I assume that the logo courts are over? I am sure the #1 ranked logo was there at the end of the contest and now is GONE!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I believe the design was removed because the designer had used clipart, which is not allowed here. All designers must create unique, original artwork.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi lacrossevet, all of the designs that were removed from your contest were removed -- like Loquaz said -- because the designers who submitted them used clipart or artwork from another source that they did not create. This not only violates the submission rules at LT, but it also violates copyright laws. And if your winning design included clipart, you would not be able to trademark your logo.

Going forward, you can either choose from among the remaining designs or extend your contest. If you wish to extend, please contact customer service at support@logotournament.com.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
#1 removed entry by LC was using an exact trace of an existing clipart out there provided in the LC link you can check.

This is a violation of LT conducts, and its for the better of your own good as well. You are paying for an original logo right ?

If you still insist on having this one after all the facts you knew about it, feel free to contact the support@logotournament.com with your concern.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
we both pasted our comments at the exact same timing lindsey :P next time be 1 min slower please
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231