Forum

Tee Shirt Design?

Client
I'm thrilled with the final product from my recent logo contest. Now I'm looking for a really cool Tee Shirt design for another project. Is something like this appropriate for Logo Tournament? I would have some initial direction, but beyond that it's a free-for-all. Not a lot of cash in the budget, however. It would be a $250 project. Designers, what do you think?

Forrest
14 years ago

Logo Designer
lt only provide logo design only, but it's basically the same workflow project for designers. Just run the contest... but please give us clear direction/brief when you do. i'm eager to see your next contest...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Forrestfox,

It might be best to contact admin directly. I do not think that LT facilitates other contest types at this time, but I'd check anyway.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I don't see this as a problem - I think you'd find more than enough designers happy to enter.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I would be happy with thix type of contest.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
since you will provide a .ai format of your logo (i think), the designer need to create only a good shape/background so i think 250 is a good start ... 300 is better for a better result

waiting and watching for thr contest

bye
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Forrest
I don't see any problems from our end of things. You NEED to contact your printer of the T-shirts to find out if they can handle gradients and what the color count would be. One color is is the cheapest, then 2, 3, & 4 colors are moderate increases, but 5 colors and up can sometimes really jump in price. When you and the printer have your plans just start a contest here on LT and let us know your parameters.
Good Luck
David
14 years ago

Logo Designer
no gradient ... is better and less expensive

;)
14 years ago

Client
OK - The contest is up and running. Seven short days. $250. Take a shot! see: Flats Class Tee Shirt
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I DO see a problem :)

This is LogoTournament, and the site only accept Logo Tournaments for now. In case you are still interested you MUST contact admins first and ask for permission (Fill the CONTACT form under HELP). I´ve seen some exceptions before (labels and others), so it won´t hurt asking. Good Luck!

Nat
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hey Nat
They have a check box for T-shirts when you sign up as a CH (it's already there) Your choices are:
1on
Web
1on
Print
1on
Billboards & Signs
1on
Television
1on
Mugs, T-shirts

above is a direct copy and paste from web sign-up form do you see the last one. This is why doing SVG is the only way to go. the graphics can scale to anything (even a mural on a wall).

Link for the LOGO on a T-shirt is:
https://logotournament.com/contests/flatsclass_tv_tee_shirt_design
14 years ago

Logo Designer
But it´s a LOGO design, not a tshirt design after all
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Yeah, basically people are designing a logo. It just happens to be going on a shirt first once done. ;)
14 years ago

Client
jgoodew said:
Yeah, basically people are designing a logo. It just happens to be going on a shirt first once done. ;)

Exactly. Sorry for any confusion.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Then no problem :)

and Good Luck!
14 years ago

Client
OK - so the results of this contest https://logotournament.com/contests/flatsclass_tv_tee_shirt_design are less than stellar so far. I extended the contest to try and get some more entries, but it seems to me I should have just let it die and gotten a refund. Do I have an option to cancel the thing? Not that I don't appreciate the work of the two designers actually participating, but this is falling well short of my last LT experience.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I agree on the lack of the level of quality work you have received. Perhaps the extension will give more designers time to see it. Also, it should be noted that most of the better work often shows up in the final 48 hours.

I wish you the best of luck.
(I will possibly be working on some ideas for this tonight.)
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231