Forum

Client
Hello all designers,
This is my first time on this site and I'm very excited! I have had the same old logo for 20 years and it's ugly and boring. I'm launching my new website and this logo will be my new facelift. I have ideas in my head but I'm looking for something new and fresh..... we are all about flowers! Come and show your talent!
Thanks!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hello Julie and welcome to Logo tournament and I must say you have come to the right place...there is a wide range talented people here.

Orion
15 years ago

Client
I have so much great feedback! Wow! I did get a comment about the direction I've been going about the logo. Our business is flowers and I have always had flowers in the logo, so of course that is what I lean towards. Should I focus on a design without flowers and more generic with a leaf? very plain? I think I've been going in the wrong direction. Help
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I think I like the one with leaves better than flowers as it suggests more of an organic/plant-like approach. You mentioned you guys also do veggies and all sorts of plants, which is a market not to be ignored.

The logo is at the heart of your brand. It's a small, visual representation of what it is you do. When a customer thinks of you, they'll remember "flower" because that's what was in your logo (and people do remember visual cues more so than textual/verbal ones... we're just visual beings). If you want to brand yourself as a flower nursery, then only use flowers. If you want to brand yourself as an all-around nursery, you have to go the "plant" route and use something more leafy.

That's just my two cents though.
15 years ago

Client
My original logo from 20 years ago was very bright and had 4 flowers on it. So, If you sold flowers and herbs and Veggies.. you want to say it in a logo do you put both flowers or flower & green leaf? I think I need to incorporate both plants?
All the designers are coming up with great stuff, I just want to make sure I'm headed in the right direction.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231