Forum

CAMO BACKROUND LOGO?????????

Client
Hi...I am a first time user for your logo tournament.....I just started a party bus company and am really excited to get a LOGO TOURNAMENT up for it......I feel like I am going to get back different options for my tournament...what if I like the CAMO backround for one person.....but I like the logo for another...can I offer like 100 for the CAMO and the Rest for the LOGO?????

Or should I do 2 different tournaments...one for a CAMO Backround and one for the LOGO???

Thanks I want to get my tournament started....hope to hear from you all soon!!!

Brook
President CAMO PARTY BUS
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Brook, First welcome to LT, I am sure you find what you are looking for...my suggestion i s to purchase stock camo background...no need to have camo made here because it's not a logo...and we are a logo design site only.
AS a texture background you will not have any licensing issues and it is far less expensive

however if you are set on wanting camo done here then yes you can offer an amount to the designer after the contest is over....the cost will be arranged by the 2 of you. You also need to know that you are not covered by any LT policies if the designer fails to deliver..though I have never seen it happen.

Just concentrate on the logo ..I can point you in the right direction for stock cammo vectors

goto

istock.com
shutterstock.com

and type in camo into the search form

Scott
ECC
LT Moderator
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I would say getting the camo background should not be hard at all camo is such a basic thing and no one can own a camo background just go with one contest and make sure you say you want a camo background in your contest ..but just know the camo cant cover the whole white box .
14 years ago

Logo Designer
wow ECC your are fast lol
14 years ago

Client
Thanks ECC.....and PFDesigner.....

I think I am going to do the tournament with a camo backround.....but I will also check in on those websites!!!

Brook
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Brook you are going to need to clear it with TYLER
support@logotournament.com
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231