Forum

packaging design

Client
Is anyone aware of a similar site to LT that deals with packaging design (I know that would be a more complex assignment, but really hoping . . . )? Or would many of the designers registered on this site be experienced in packaging design? I have a simple jewelry product that needs a smart, clever card pack that distinguishes it from lesser but similar items.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
99designs.com
15 years ago

Logo Designer
i agree ... 99designs.com
15 years ago

Logo Designer
i strongly disagree, 99designs.com has many many flaws, virtually no structure. for packaging i'd recommend crowdspring.com
Many designers here can do packaging, you could ask the people in your contest if they can do whatever it is you're wanting done, failing that, i definitely recommend crowdspring.com
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I agree with illumina, crowdspring is the way to go. You can make the prize as big or small as you want to. I've seen prizes on upward of $75,000. And if you go to crowdspring invite me to your contest (same avatar name). Or PM me here and I'll see what I can do for you, but please have a budget in mind for this before PMing me.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
i imagine that there are bucket loads of designers here at LT who would be up to the task
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I agree with bugy. You can also make a relationship with the winner of your contest if he/she understands about packaging design
15 years ago

Client
Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will look at the two recommended sites and I have already queried one of my contest designers, though we will have to continue on Facebook in translation because of the language barrier. I am so excited about this online process, and have already recommended LT to many people in Kenya.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231