Forum

Problem with my contest ??

Client
Hi Dudes,

I opened 4 days ago my contest : https://logotournament.com/contests/ou_dejeuner.com

Since, I got only 11 entries (from 4 different designers), when I look on other contests thats open after me with same budget, there's more entries, with more quality logos !!

Do I forgot something ? Why my contest is not popular ?
15 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
10 days is a long time :) - you'll probably get more around the 3 day mark.
15 years ago

Client
Thank you for your answer, I thinked about that, but when I see other contest opened after me with same budget, with more entries I dont understand, is my contest is not sexy enought ? ;)
15 years ago

Client
anyway I keep my fingers cross because for the moment I dont have any logo I like....
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Augmentez le prix, vous augmenterez le nombre et la qualité des designers !
Bonne chance !
15 years ago

Client
Yes but, for example look at https://logotournament.com/contests/smarthair it started after me with $250, he got 53 entries !!! with lot of logo of quality
So maybe I'm too unpatient :p
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi shadeoner, one thing that will help is for you to start ranking the entries. I noticed that you have been marking some entries as "not interested" and leaving the rest as unranked. This scares away many designers. I think that ranking and individual feedback plus a little more time, and you'll see plenty of contest entries.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I personally did not enter because I am confused to as what your company does. With little feedback and no ranking, I usually shy away from these type of contests.

Back to what your company provides - I am unsure if you are a restaurant or a company that provides restaurants with some sort of equipment. You can PM me to clarify that way I will have a direct link to your competition as well. But you also might want to do a little clarification on the contest page and maybe here as well.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I'll jump in this one
15 years ago

Client
Thank you, I'll rank this :)
15 years ago

Client
Eightball Studios said:
I personally did not enter because I am confused to as what your company does. With little feedback and no ranking, I usually shy away from these type of contests.

Back to what your company provides - I am unsure if you are a restaurant or a company that provides restaurants with some sort of equipment. You can PM me to clarify that way I will have a direct link to your competition as well. But you also might want to do a little clarification on the contest page and maybe here as well.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!!

I'll change this now, Im' not sure about my english :p
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Okay, this makes more sense to me now. I will give it a shot. Thanks for clarifying it for me.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231