Forum

Logo Court Issues

Logo Designer
I guess the person who starts a LC has the right to width draw it any time before the contest; and that feature is in place or to be placed sooner. But then the person who has been taken, has the right, but its more often its unfairly taken away by the verdict.

The right to withdraw the disputed entry, by the defendant in the LC may not be an absolute right, but its fundamental and in essence a right that i think, by virtue of its existence ought not to be circumvented by any hasty/quick verdict esp in instances where no prior PM hasnt been made out and more importantly while the defendant is asleep!

The fundamental fatality is that the Defendant ought to be given a chance to explain his position, before a verdict is passed. Therefore i would suggest that the defendant is given a chance to withdraw his entry any time before the verdict ( in stances where the issue relates to cliparts no withdrawing option is ever to be permitted and therefore we could have two types of LC - one design_LC and clipart_LC )

In other words the verdict in a Lc waits 24 hours and is not disclosed until a chance or opportunity has been provided to withdraw the disputed entry, this is helpful in stances as generally seen in judging mode where one has no time to Pm, and in cases when the person in asleep.

I will in a day or two will come up with, loads of / comprehensive suggestions - you all just wait !!
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Why? Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231