Forum

dazzleinteractive exceeds expectations

Client
I had a wonderful first experience on LogoTouranment. I engaged the services of dazzleinteractive (https://logotournament.com/logodesigners/dazzleinteractive) to build my company logo. Kareem, the principal of dazzleinteractive was not only extremely creative, but fully understood the application for the files and delivered me a large number of combinations of formats, color/black and white. He responded very quickly to requests for edits. Frankly, I'm not sure the dazzleinteractive team ever sleeps. To top this off, about a month after the completion of the engagement, I had an additional small request which he tackled within minutes.

Don't settle for anything less than the best creative, but once you have great choices there is so much more and dazzleinteractive has it covered!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Mr.Brent for your nice words. I'm pleasured to have worked with you and met all your requests quickly and delivering you a large number of combination's formats as you requested for your ease of use.

I make sure i keep my client relationship on going, because that's a very important factor in the success of a designer / business anywhere and as you mentioned earlier, that made you wanting to refer me to future clients of yours for using my services.

for everyone, you can check their website at : www.mellowventures.com

they are having a new one up shortly as well.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
bmellow said:
Frankly, I'm not sure the dazzleinteractive team ever sleeps.

dazzleinteractive is a one man team show and guess i never sleep, lol, everyone here says so.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Congratulations Dazz, and congratulations bmellow for your new logo!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
thanks Berrido, appreciate it.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231