Forum

Internal Server Error message when trying to pay for new contest

Client
Has anyone else been receiving the same red "Internal server problem" message when they try to pay for a new contest to begin? I have been seeing it since 10 p.m. cst last night and it is still happening as of 8:37 a.m. today. LT, do you predict this lasting all day? Thank you very much.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I will PM site coordinator to let them know!
15 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Forcefactor -- this is the first we have heard of this. Can I assume this is on the payment page? Could you please give me a little more detail on the steps you have done.

Thanks and I apologize for the inconvenience

Tyler
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I've been seeing some strange issues with the site not loading some (any) of the AJAX elements and from what I can tell inspecting it with firebug, it looks like it's hung when recieving data back from google-anactlics.com (sp).

Might have nothing to do with this problem, but if it does might save the admins some time troubleshooting.
15 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Thanks Akronix -- if anyone else is seeing issues please let us know.
15 years ago

Yeah

Just got the internal server error message trying to pay through paypal..

"Internal server problems, please try again later"

this is at step 6.

6. Payment

Internal server problems, please try again later

Payment Summary
blah blah...
15 years ago

Its seems to take a very long time to deal with paypal during the transaction.

I get the "review transaction" page at paypal - and when I click on continue I am brought back to logotournament.com - this time with a "confirm and pay" button

its when clicking this that the internal server error comes up.

Hope this helps..
15 years ago

Just confirmed that this happens on both firefox and internet explorer on windows based systems,
and firefox in linux based systems..

Bugger.. I really want to get my new contest up.. :P
15 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Movingconcepts -- I'll shoot you an email right now.
15 years ago

To anyone following this - my issue appears to have resolved itself this morning and I was able to make payment.

My contest is now up and running - https://logotournament.com/contests/adflirt

Not sure if Tyler and his team had fixed this up or if its a random thing - hopefully though its all resolved.

Cheers.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231