Forum

Client
[Deleted]
15 years ago

Logo Designer
It has been a great pleasure / experience for me working with you. I'm glad i was able to nail it down with a well finished logo that impressed you. Like you said, although i came in late at that contest, there were hundreds of entries and it seemed hard and odd to draw your attention, but i still believed there is something i could do and give out that might will, and i was not wrong about that.

You have given everyone at this contest a great unique Contest Holder experience, by your close following up, answering all questions, responding quickly and in a friendly communicative way.

Also, you had made sure to rank as many designers before you ended that contest, to show your appreciation to their hard work / time and effort invested at your contest.

LT would look forward seeing you here again, and seeing your friends that you will refference this experience and LT too as well.

At the end, i'd like to thank you back for the wonderful experience you gave everyone here with you.

Thanks,
Kareem
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Although I was not picked as winner, I enjoyed working on this contest. Besides the few problems we had with another designer, it was a great challenge as I am sure it was hard to pick the winner here. If you need anymore help as I stated before, please feel free to ask. I will do what I can for you.

I would also like to extend a thank you for the personal invite to your competition as well. If you have any more contests in the future, please feel free to invite me again.

Thank you for all the great feedback that you gave, it makes it all that much more worth entering when there is feedback involved.

Thanks again,

Dave
15 years ago

Logo Designer
So I have PMed the other designers that was mentioned here to let them know. So, what are you guys too big to thank the guy for mentioning your names here and he's thanking all of us, which in my opinion, merits some response back.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Eightball Studios said:
So I have PMed the other designers that was mentioned here to let them know. So, what are you guys too big to thank the guy for mentioning your names here and he's thanking all of us, which in my opinion, merits some response back.

good point Dave
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Wow, great words CSIGuys - great to hear you had a good experience here and nice of you to acknowledge some of the hard-working designers.

Congrats Daz!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Kudos to CSIguys...and all the fab designers who made this another great LT experience!! I didn't even enter...and I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
charcoal said:
Wow, great words CSIGuys - great to hear you had a good experience here and nice of you to acknowledge some of the hard-working designers.

Congrats Daz!

Thanks Mikey
15 years ago

Logo Designer
peachdz9 said:
Kudos to CSIguys...and all the fab designers who made this another great LT experience!! I didn't even enter...and I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

you still feeling all warm and fuzzy peachy ?
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231