Forum

Indonesia is beautiful country (without the boom!)

ian
Logo Designer
I am just cry for current explosion in Jakarta... God bless to all victims, amen...
Terrorist! Your terrible action make all Indonesian people look bad, don't you understand! I am Islam and most Indonesian people too, but I hate all of your action and I believe most of Indonesian hate your action, too...

Regards,
Herdian
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I feel like i was indonesian. We all have to fignt against those cowardice acts.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
oh well, its happening everywhere, Egypt has been bombarded with alot of terrorist explosions / tourists killings in mass and lots of bombing in big known wordwide tourists spots here in Egypt, affected the tourism sector alot.

but again, it can happen anywhere, terrorists do not belong to any religion or country, even if they claim that.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
but just a question, why did you open this post in general discussion and not in designer discussion ?
15 years ago

Logo Designer
it's not a designer thread, that concerns everyone... CH included!
15 years ago

ian
Logo Designer
You are right Satto, I want everybody, all of the world know about this issue... I am afraid my country equalize with terrorist, and everybody afraid come here. You know all, terrorist has been threat us to be a second Iran. How fuck?
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Wishing safety and peace to us all.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
It's scary, I have a friend studying and staying in Jakarta. Good thing she was back to visit in Malaysia when it happened :(
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Its f*** up everywhere, not only there, so i am not surprised, such attacks happened almost everywhere, USA, UK, Germany, Spain, All Middle East, China, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and now Indonesia, etc, its been happening everywhere and everyone isn't happy with those called " terrorists " who are from all over as well.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
The location is like 5 mins or around 3 - 4 kilos from my office...
I have been many times to those hotel Ritz Carlton and JW Marriott, and as far as i know, they have THE MOST complicated security procedures among others... but it still happened again.

Breaking news, it was horrible... but jakarta is fine now and hopefully will always fine in the future..

Wishing peace and safety to all...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Amein
15 years ago

Logo Designer
some groups have been entered in indonesia understand terrorist and without realizing his brother was killed with their's hands.Acctually, animals never kill their own group, while the terrorist is clearly human, whether we call them human? Or may be lower than animals? Peace for me,Peace for Indonesia,Peace for all only God will punish them and Justice For All...!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
... and this is the 25th explosions since year 1999.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
My holiday to Indonesia is booked for September, no woosy arse terrorist is stopping me!! See ya soon!! Peace ;))
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231