Forum

Client
[Deleted]
15 years ago

Logo Designer
hopefully the design was supplied in single colour also? as you be able to get more competitive quotes printed single colour.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Your best bet is probably to Google "Custom Printed Boxes". A number of suppliers come up.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
15 years ago

Logo Designer
2 options silk screened or labels

labels are okay bot no as slick a printed/silk screened
15 years ago

Logo Designer
One time I made a large foam rubber stamp. It was basically free because I have a CNC routing table. Used a denser piece of foam rubber inside a tupperware type plastic container for the inkpad. It worked really well and I liked the style of the stamp effect.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I work for a company that manufactures printing plates for the corrugated industry, contact me via PM and perhaps I can point you in the right direction.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Check your PM. I might have this covered for you. Let me know if you still need the help on this or if you got this covered! I know that Dreamcatcher said they might be able to direct you, so don't know if you done this or not yet.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
akronix said:
One time I made a large foam rubber stamp. It was basically free because I have a CNC routing table. Used a denser piece of foam rubber inside a tupperware type plastic container for the inkpad. It worked really well and I liked the style of the stamp effect.

cool....nice toy lucky dog
15 years ago

Logo Designer
EastCoast Creative said:
akronix said:

cool....nice toy lucky dog

WHICH? The rubber stamp or the CNC Routing table?

:-))
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231