Forum

Thanks to designers entering Bluebonnet Landscape Creations contest

Client
I wanted to thank all the designers who took the time and effort to submit logos for my contest. The quality, creativity, and willingness to make revisions amazed me. I tried to give as much direction and feedback as I could, and apologize to those designers when I did not give the proper crituque to help you do a better job for me. The difficult part was making the final decision because there were so many quality entries! This experience has far exceeded my expectations and I just love my logo! Thanks LT!!
Randy Hardin
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I didn't particapte in this contest but i think it's always nice to hear that Contest Holder i happy with his final design and aprreciates efforts from other designers. I wish you good luck with your new great logo. Congrats Lambiase!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I have to say that the winning logo is one of the most beautiful I've seen here, and that's saying a lot as there are many fantistic ones.
Best of luck.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Disagree about ranking (sorry Lambiase) but a beautiful contest and contest holder. Thanks Randy.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Although I also disagree with ranking (I like Lambiase´s # 255 best), it´s was a great contest with a great CH. Thanks!

Nat
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I think that the runner up looks an interpretation of my designs which is unfair.

I learned a lot in this contest - listen to gut.

I thought that there were a lot better designs by Lambiase's than the winning design.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231