Forum

why the client changes her/his mind late?

Logo Designer
I have already seen in many competitions in which I did not participate that one design leads for a long time, then unexpectedly in the third selection phase the client changes her/his mind to another design and in the end it wins. What do you think, what guides the clients mind in such cases?
1 year ago

Logo Designer
Suggestion from family or friends.
Sometimes an intermediary who has poor contact with the end customer.
1 year ago

Logo Designer
I think at a certain phase of the contest they start asking the opinions of their peers - that is when they change direction usually - just the way it happens - don't feel alone - I think most of us have had that happen
1 year ago

Logo Designer
is not the most usual... but it happens... why ? idk... each case is different, I guess
actually everybody can change their mind anytime... like in the real life... it happens

for me the "irritating" part is when the CH ask for changes, variations, feedback, etc,... and in the last minute just select a totally different design that was not participating during the tournament....

and the "good" part is when it happens to me :-) ... a lot of times I was just in the gray zone, or even NI, and asked to me to reinstate or just suddenly I was 1st and I won... it's nice ;-) ... like when you found $$$ in a pocket
1 year ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231