Forum

Ok, who else rolls over images expecting them to enlarge?

Logo Designer
I spend more time on LT than I'd like to admit (lol) and I'm starting to find myself just browsing the internet and rolling my mouse pointer over an image so I can see it larger. Nevermind that it's on google images or something - haha! Just a habit now I guess.

Anyone else?
15 years ago

Logo Designer
*raises hand*
15 years ago

Logo Designer
me too! :D
15 years ago

Logo Designer
yep i do that too.

I also try to apple Z things in real life too.

how sad
15 years ago

Logo Designer
HA!
I WISH i had a control Z for real life situations!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
LOL! Count me in on both.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
OMFG! I've had that problem for months. Everywhere I see an image online. I'm so glad someone finally spoke up and admitted it. I no longer feel so ashamed and alone. :)

On a related note, just tonight I found myself doing it on a logo court page and wondered why the heck the rollovers don't work on those pages too. Would be nice for the sake of comparison.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
what ??? there are other things on the web besides LT ???
...you're pullin' my leg, right ?

I second Lindsey's LC roll over suggestion...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Two hands up for LC rollovers!!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
RaspyDesign said:
I spend more time on LT than I'd like to admit (lol) and I'm starting to find myself just browsing the internet and rolling my mouse pointer over an image so I can see it larger. Nevermind that it's on google images or something - haha! Just a habit now I guess.

Anyone else?

Mee too. But, too bad Safari can't do that for me. So, I stay with Firefox.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
RaspyDesign said:

Anyone else?

hahahah, Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was going crazy!. And stayed for some seconds with the mouse over the image and thought: DAMN, browser is not working! too addicted...

Nat
15 years ago

Logo Designer
bluejet said:
yep i do that too.

I also try to apple Z things in real life too.

how sad

jajajajajaja. ME TOO!!!!
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231