Forum

Issues in uploading Final File

Logo Designer
Hi,

I'm having issues this time as the process been stuck in the middle and I got stuck on naming the fonts, I entered everything correctly as usual but its not going forward. Its not working. What should I do as I've tried every single option and have double checked the issues but failed. Mod, Can you look into it. Thanks!

Immo0~
2 years ago

Logo Designer
hello Immo0~, it happened to me once with a design with gradients and many colors, exactly in the font part I didn't want to advance, I had to manually adjust the colors and that's how I was able to advance...
2 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
I'm working on this, thanks for the bug report.
2 years ago

Logo Designer
I had exactly the same problem.

Delete most of the auto generated colors. Leave no more than some 20. Then it works.
2 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Well I think it could be the problem with the "Open Path" because the illustration was super-detailed with 1000's of layers, so I re-checked my illustration and it contained almost "426-Open Paths" which I selected manually 1-by-1 to close each and every single path so there were "0-Open Paths" left then I re-packed the logo and uploaded once again and it worked. I'm sharing that experience with everyone and I hope that might help someone if in-case he/she stuck in the middle of uploading these type of super-detailed or busy logos/illustrations. I hope that helped.

OR

Maybe it would be you Alex, who helped me in that case to resolve that technical issue(bug/error) so finally the files have been uploaded and now everything worked perfectly and the issue has been resolved.

Anyways, thanks a lot for all your help guys, much appreciated your quick action/response for helping me with that issue. TC all.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Immo0~
2 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231