Forum

Can I do this?

Logo Designer
The CH told me I was the winner, but can't decide between 2 of my layouts. Can I tell them I will give them both with no extra charge or is this against the rules? :D
2 years ago

Logo Designer
Against the rule to offer something free.

Wait till client chooses one.
If just a variation of same concept., then its okay.

So instead of using word like "Free" ... use something like "You will get all files as per LT guidelines and variation of this design as you want".
2 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks, MadMax! 🤗 And, yes, it's a variation of the same concept. It's the logo in a square and the logo in a rectangle.
2 years ago

Logo Designer
If doable, I will often offer a horizontal and vertical solution as a service after the contest is over. Especially if it's an easy conversion of all the same elements.

The client will feel like they got more value and it took minimal effort :) - and maybe you just cultivated a client who may call on you again for something else.

- This should always be the goal.
2 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you for your opinion, dasx. You're awesome! I also send my clients the vertical, horizontal and circular versions of their logo to use on different online and offline situations. I also send other variations they like in full color, in black, in white and in watermark. But I never do so before they declare me the winner. That's why I created the post. Wanted to know if it's against the rules to tell them before they choose my design as the winner. :)
2 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231