Forum

$1 for Covid-19

faz
Logo Designer
If you win contest, Just share your coin to help the people affected by Covid-19.

Ivan, can help us collect the funds ?
4 years ago

Logo Designer
IMHO ..... money is not a problem here.
4 years ago

Logo Designer
I believe there are other channels that can better manage this kind of fundraising activities.
4 years ago

Logo Designer
faz said:
If you win contest, Just share your coin to help the people affected by Covid-19.

Ivan, can help us collect the funds ?

Awsome I think thats a great idea, but LogoPubg is right, its not the money the problem. We need to be Social distancing. I am in Canada, and we are told to do it...I see going on for four months from now. But if I win and one dollard goes to a fund to help people in need..I am all for it!....
4 years ago

Logo Designer
It's a great thinking! but true money is not the problem. but faz i love to respect you for your thoughts its fantastic thinking.
4 years ago

Logo Designer
Just stay home and enter more contests! IF you know people who can make medical protective gear - encourage them - Maybe work on fun designs with appropriate messages about 'social distancing' to be posted on social media. We need to be visually entertained while sequestered in place.
Maybe Tyler/Ivan and crew can sponsor a contest to promote healthy social distancing on LT - even if not for a prize - would be fun to see what this community can create.
4 years ago

Logo Designer
It's a beautiful idea! but like all of us overwhelmed with responsibilities, staying safe is a priority. I think it would be overwhelming just to distribute to LT designers in need. Ivan would have to manage it and he would need to decide.
4 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us