Forum

question about judging phase

Client
Hi, my contest has ended and I am in the judging phase. One of my designers lost internet access and could not submit my requested changes before the contest ended. I really liked the design, but because I didn't hear back I did not rank it number one. Is there a way to now get those changes submitted during the judging phase? Do I just re-rank or is that unfair to the designer who is now in the number one spot? Thanks.
15 years ago

Client
[Deleted]
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes, if you want those designs from that designer, you can re-arrange the ranking and place him/her #1 so that he can submit the variations you asked for. This wouldn't be unfair with the currently #1 ranked designer, because you can rank that designer #1 again if you wish.

Hope it helps!
Berrido
15 years ago

Client
Thanks this is very reassuring...I didn't want to do anything that was "wrong" and unfair to a designer who worked really hard for me.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I don't see anything wrong with putting them back in number one so that they can resubmit. Only #1 designer can submit while in Judging mode. And if they don't deliver then go back the other way. Your paying for what you want, not to make us happy!!
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231