Forum

Ask..should i upload or not

Logo Designer
Hello, I'm currently in the final of this contest.
https://logotournament.com/contests/space-disco-performance

I have never uploaded an alien in the blind phase, but since this was written by CH, will I break the rules if I upload a bearded alien design? the first place is currently using bearded aliens as the design, will I be considered copying the concept (although the design I will upload is different in composition and concept)?

thank you for your time :)
4 years ago

Logo Designer
seems like an alien with a beard it's required on the brief , as well as daft punk style, so the alien it's an obvious concept, but to me you made a choice while following the brief, and that choice was to ignore the request of making an alien with a beard and go for a daft punk style, so now that an alien with a beard is ranked first there is no way that the second-ranked should be allowed to change.

your reference to the daft punk helmet it's also too close to the original and infringes copyright
4 years ago

Logo Designer
thanks for your information..i will recreate the daft punk head then :)
4 years ago

Logo Designer
hey many others will say that you can because it's in the brief, so wait for the other comments, maybe the admin will have a say, usually, everything that it's in the brief can be done at any time
4 years ago

Logo Designer
really? so there is a possibility to use the alien bearded in my design?
4 years ago

Logo Designer
You can, because is mentioned in the brief with very detail, but be sure to make it different from the ones already submited.
4 years ago

Ino
Logo Designer
If the ch asked for an alien with beard then is fair game to all at any time.
4 years ago

Logo Designer
thanks, so it's still ok to upload alien with beard.. I think I will upload it :)
4 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231