Forum

ranking - help!

My competition has finished, I am trying to rank all the entries that I have received from start to finish ... because there is a lot of them, my computer/LT keeps crashing around 240 ranked entries - can someone help me with a way to get around this? I want everone that submitted an entry to at least get a point and am holding off declaring the winner till i sort this problem out - tks!

btw - with the designers ranked 10+, if there is the one designer who has for example submitted 20 designs, will they get 20points if I rank all their designs in 10+ bracket, or does LT just give one point for each designer ranked 10+ ?

Tks for your help!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
duplicate pst
15 years ago

Logo Designer
If a designer has 20 different designs then by all means rank...but if the designer has 1 design with 20 minor variations yes you can rank those to but doe sit really a true ranking.

My suggestion is to rank the 10 position with different designers this would be fair and anything after that make no difference....but please keep in mind that awarding points to a designer who has x number of revision of the same design is just not a a realistic ranking

Scott
EastCoast Creative
Designer / Logo Tournament Moderator
15 years ago

great - tks scott
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231