Forum

JuanSBach has conection problems

Logo Designer
I've had received a message from him a couple minutes ago where he told me there has been a black out in his country. If somebody needs to comunicate with him talk to me.

Hope this can solve soon.
5 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi! Thank you Giordy!. 21 hours the whole country (Venezuela) with no electrical power from yesterday 16:00 aprox my time till now 14:36 today. Major failure affected water internet and mobile connection

If in some point I got offline more than 2 days with no notification is because something happened with electrical or internet services, and you may know that by news or over twitter.

My concern was the lovly contest I was first, yesterday I was second and if CH changed mind and put me on first to do reviews I wouldn't have done them...

I just need you and LT staff to know that as soon I would connect I'll make contact as I'm doing now, in the meantime with this unusual things that may happen again I just ask for patience if you can

Venezuela is facing very difficult time with the Political situation... VERY hard to explain...

PD: Im just seeing this now

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47492624
5 years ago

Logo Designer
Difficult times - i hope all is well soon
5 years ago

Logo Designer
I hope that the chaos in Venezuela will end soon with the best possible outcome. You are in our thoughts JuanSBach.
5 years ago

Logo Designer
All world is watching you even with lights out.
5 years ago

Logo Designer
it happend again, 24 hours with no power in the whole country or at the least 80% of it.

Lovely has ended and for the first time I feel peace for loosing it.

I will not enter other competitions until the electrical situation in the country is normalized or seems so.

if I enter and this ongoing events happen again, my request remains the same: patience.

thank you very much guys
5 years ago

Logo Designer
JuanSBach said:
it happend again

Coincidence.
5 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231