Forum

Please help. Have jpeg, need printable format.

ffr
Client
I have a simple jpeg image of a logo (only 72 resolution) and need someone to convert it to a format I can use for printing. What would be the best way to go about having someone help me out?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi
Have you tried contacting the company to supply you with a better quality version for printing?
15 years ago

ffr
Client
Long story, but I can't seem to track down the guy that did it for me. It was quite a while back and I never used it like I thought I would. Now I would like to use it and have no clue where to get ahold of the person that did it.

Computer crashed a while back as well and figured I got everything from it. Every once in a while I realize I lost something else in that crash.

I can only grab the logo off a brochure concept I had. That's why it's just a small crappy 72 resolution jpeg.

So, I'm hoping someone can lead me in the best direction for getting this jpeg converted into a more usable format.

Thanks.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hey If you email me the logo you have now. I can do my best to convert it to an .eps printable format for you.

Shawireland@gmail.com

Andy.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
the only way to get it to a high resolution, print quality image (300dpi) is to get a hold or the original working file or to have someone recreate it for you (depending on how complicated it is this could be very easy or might take a while and you might need to pay someone)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I Think I have Resolved his problem.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
there is a fake way to make a 72 dpi image to 300 dpi but the quality will be the same... Poor...it just a matter of changing the dpi setting in PS or PP...

This is cheat and does not change the fact that a 72 dpi image is still a 72 dpi in regard to quality...

the only 100% convert to 300 dpi is to have the original working file
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Actually I have had to do this for a project in school a few years back. So if want to send it over to me at davebenner68@aol.com. I will fix it and print it first before giving it back to you. Contact me with what you have and what you have for a budget or a thought of what you would like to pay and I'll have it done for you the right way. Not the cheating way, where the print still looks like crap.

Thanks,

Dave
15 years ago

ffr
Client
Andy Shaw said:
I Think I have Resolved his problem.

Andy did in fact handle this for me.Thanks again!!!!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Happy to Help.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231