Forum

We are not happy with any logo

Client
What happens if we are not happy with any logo? We just can not connect to any of them.

please help. thanks

-P
15 years ago

Logo Designer
There are alot of amazing designers here, In the 6 days you have left I am sure you will get some great concepts submitted.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
keep in mind that a lot of designers wait until the last couple days to submit.

plus, the fact that you've publicized your need for designs might inspire some folks to check you out!

that being said, maybe take a peek through some of the designers' portfolios and see if anybody leans towards the style you're trying to convey. there are definitely some ways to spark interest if you find somebody/something you like.

just keep the feedback coming on the designs that are entered and the community will definitely respond! best of luck to you in your contest...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
right... and the more you pay, the best designers you've got!
15 years ago

Client
I'm not a designer but have a thought. Try ranking some of the items so people get the general idea rather than just rejecting everything. I have some of my items ranked that really aren't what I want but they have some good points to them that I want the other designers to be able to pick up.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
communication is key. And patience is a virtue. Its highly unlikely you'll get a logo you like within the first few hours.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi
Also... Feedback is crucial. Even designs you are rejecting. If you give feedback, positive or negative, you will inspire the designers. Sometimes the winner might be a designer in amongst your not interested pile - they just need something to spark their creativity. A few words goes a long way.

Not saying you haven't already done this, just that it is important.

Best of luck, and yes there are many days left when new designers will enter.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi benjah - Ditto to everything everyone else has said. Your participation is vital to the success of your contest! And with 6 days left, please don't lose the faith. There are certainly a lot of designs to come. Some will be great, some will not -- that's what you get in a contest site. It's your job to go through them and rank them so designers know what's hitting the mark (or getting the closest) and what's not. Definitely rank. If you don't, that will scare away designers -- including possibly the designer who will deliver the perfect logo in the end! Good luck!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
start commenting on elements of designs you like so it can give designers some concept of what you do like, that will allow designers to gain some insights into what works for you
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231