Forum

Shopify, Is it easy? do you know him?

Logo Designer
Hi, I need an opinion from anyone who has experience with e-commerce platforms. They asked me about Shopify, but I have not been dealing with the web for many years and I'm not up to date, I don't know this software, someone can tell me if it's good? Is it easy to manage? I read that the founders are from Canada... :) If you have any information, I would be grateful. Thanks!
5 years ago

Logo Designer
Why Shopify ? ..... when you can have your own platform
5 years ago

Logo Designer
Hare Krishna said:
Why Shopify ? ..... when you can have your own platform

I can't tell you the reason, a friend of mine has an activity, her son, a teenager, wants her to do e-commerce with shopify, he's following a software course, but he's young, his mother is not convinced. He asked me for information, but I don't know anything about it, I don't know.
5 years ago

Logo Designer
Well in that case ..... I will suggest to join Amazon, ebay. More eyeballs and more promotion.

Shopify is good only for knowledgeable person, who has his own marketing mechanism online.

Also before even starting to sell anything in the Market......... Doing Google course in "Digital Marketing" is very helpful
5 years ago

Logo Designer
Hare Krishna said:
Well in that case ..... I will suggest to join Amazon, ebay. More eyeballs and more promotion.

Shopify is good only for knowledgeable person, who has his own marketing mechanism online.

Also before even starting to sell anything in the Market......... Doing Google course in "Digital Marketing" is very helpful

Thanks! I suggest your advice!
5 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Depends what you want to sell :)
5 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231