Forum

I'm back from "injury"

Logo Designer
Hey all,
so i'm back after almost a month offline from LT. well let's just say i got "injuries", you know just like any other tournament. Rafa Nadal got injuries and absent from Wimbledon, so do i absent from LT, well just different kind of injuries ;) Still recovering but i'm back now and in a few days i'll enter a contest.

anyway from the whole time i did a lot of thinking, and i now have new objective in LT. please take a look on my profile page https://logotournament.com/logodesigners/wolv

and i want to say congrats too to offbeat, hmm you're #1 now.

also i want to say sorry for all the un-replied private messages, there are 88 new messages, i can't reply to all. most of them are invitation though.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
wow thats a tall order, two wins per week (at 250 each)
good luck and welcome back!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
i know, very ambitious! but it's possible i did it before, but it's getting harder lately, well ofcourse with this so many designers. i just hope everyone plays fair. anyway thanks bugy ;)
15 years ago

JR2
Logo Designer
welcome back wolv !but I must tell you the sad news- too many foxes and copycats lately :) I used the time you were off to win 3 contets, now I'll be off back to win silvers :( Good luck
Rudy
15 years ago

Logo Designer
thanks JR i will need all the luck i can get ;)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Welcome back Chahya !
15 years ago

Logo Designer
thanks de.sign
wow you got 12 already ;)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Welcome back. I'm sure you can do it!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
the other thing that has happened while youve been gone is that the amount of active contests has more than doubled due to some good publicity in a few different magazines and websites
15 years ago

Logo Designer
hmm that's good. now we have more chance to enter the contest = more chance of winning. but more work time.... ;)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
More work time, indeed. Because its almost hundred of entries in every 3 days. Give your best shot wolv...

Let me swept the rest... :)
15 years ago

CJ
Logo Designer
Hey Wolv, I love your dedication and I wish the best for you. I'm sure you will do just fine. take it easy on us :)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Welcome back, Chahya. I wish you luck... but not too much. ;-)
15 years ago

Logo Designer
wolv, that's a great objective. having an eye on more than just a single contest prize can be a real motivator. i'm looking forward to seeing the work. some of the greatest creativity is born out of 'necessity'...

love the competition!
15 years ago

ian
Logo Designer
Good luck, wolv...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
That's a great goal man, I sincerely hope you can achieve it!

Only the best for you,
Berrido
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Welcome back! Good Luck, but note that we will not hand you your trophies that easy - hehehe. When you said 50 grand, is that in USD? How big is the unit? This is to own, right? not rent.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Welcome back man, looking forward to seeing more of your work!
15 years ago

Logo Designer
thank you guys, ;)
@aremmai, yes it's in USD, so much huh... but the target for this year is only 10 Grand. well i'm planning something else to get to the 50, but for now only LT.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231